Help with registration
- Registering for a connect account is simple.
- It can be done any time 24/7 and you can be up and running in moments.
- Click on “register now!” and then simply tell us your email address, mobile number, how you'd like to receive your login information, your name and your date of birth.
- Click submit and you’ll get a confirmation message from us either by text or email depending on your preference.
- Connect checks the information you have entered against the information held on our systems.
- If there’s no match, you will see a message on screen and we will email or text you to let you know. You will need to contact us to update your details (why not try webchat available 8am-6pm Mon-Fri) and then next time your registration will work.
- If there’s a match, great! We’ll send you an email or text with a 8 digit code and a link (please note this code expires overnight).
- Follow that link, enter the 8 digit code (take care to use capitals and lower case where applicable) and then create you own memorable password.
- As soon as that’s done, you’ll be taken to the connect homepage and you’re all set. Welcome to connect.
If you’re having problems registering, there could be a few reasons:
- Date of Birth – if you tried to type your date of birth this sometimes doesn’t work and so you might get a message saying your details didn’t match. Please try to register again, this time click into the date of birth box, then click on the month bar at the top, then the year bar. This will allow you to select your year of birth first, then the month, then the day.
- Your details might not match – if you followed this for your date of birth and still see a message, or receive an email, saying your details don’t match please webchat with us and we’ll check and update them for you
- You might be a brand new tenant – if you have only just taken a tenancy with us, don’t worry, simply wait a week and try again. We’ll also message you once your account is ready to register
- You’re already registered – if you see a message saying you’re already registered, head over to problems with login for help getting logged in
How we will use your data
Advice using a shared computer
If you are using a shared computer, for example a kiosk screen in one of our offices or schemes, just follow these simple rules to keep your private information safe.
- When you log-in, your browser may offer to remember your password. Always click "no" to make sure that your personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
- Always log-off when you have finished. Simply click "settings" and select "log-off"
What is connect?
Introducing Adactus Connect!
- This brand new service gives you total access 24/7 to our services and your tenancy.
- Registering for a connect account is quick and easy and can be done any time day or night.
- Just click on “registration”
- With Adactus connect you can check your rent balance, make a payment and even set up a direct debit.
- Request repairs, and view your repair history.
- Update your contact details and make sure you household details are up to date.
- Download a rent statement, your tenancy agreement, and other useful documents.
- Find out about Adactus services like money advice or our neighbourhood teams
- Find out what’s happening in your local area from our Facebook newsfeeds.
- All from the comfort of your own home, any time, 24/7!
This is a brand new version of Adactus Connect and we have lots of plans to develop our online services over the coming months. We'd love to get feedback from you so please make sure you're a member of Jigsaw Rewards for the opportunity to take part and be rewarded!
If you're not currently one of our residents and would like to register for property alerts, please visit the find a home section of our website by clicking here.
Help with logging in
If you’re having problems logging in, there could be a few reasons:
- First, try resetting your password – just click I have forgotten my password and enter your registered email address. We will send you a temporary 8 digit password to get you up and running again
- If your email address isn’t recognised, it could be that you registered with a different email address. Try clicking I have forgotten my login and complete the form. We will then email or text you a reminder
- If this still doesn’t help, it may be that you need to register (a few accounts which registered before May 2019 will need to do this). Click Register a new account to do this.
- If the system won’t let you register either, it may be that your account has been locked – please webchat with us and we’ll arrange for this to be unlocked